We are an established, family-owned local business that’s been serving the mid-valley since 1928. Our positions offer competitive starting wages, paid vacation, holiday pay, medical and dental insurance, and opportunity for growth. We’re open 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mon-Sat. and closed Sundays
Click here to download our application:
Please email completed application to email@example.com or deliver in person to our North Yard, located at:
6242 Portland Road
Salem Oregon 97305
The form requires Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded here.
Semi Truck Operator w/ CDL-A
Semi Truck Driver for deliveries in the Salem/Keizer and surrounding areas.
Must be able to manage time well, enjoy a busy environment, and be customer focused.
Responsibilities and Duties
Will drive, maneuver, and operate the following:
– Semi-truck and flatbed trailer.
– Truck and transfer.
– Semi w/ Trinity trailer.
– Picking up and delivering organic materials (bark, compost, and soils) and rock products. Occasional use of various hand and power tools, forklift, and loaders.
– Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Must possess a Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
Three years’ experience and a clean driving record
Able to communicate well with co-workers and customers
Valid Medical Card
High school diploma or equivalent
Familiar with Salem and surrounding areas & ability to read a map or guide
Must be hardworking and self-motivated
Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body & be able to reach overhead.
Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned tasks.
Be able to lift 25 lbs. frequently throughout assigned workday.
Competitive wages DOE, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Excellent Group Health Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Retail Sales Associate - Customer Service and Sales
We are looking for a qualified Retail Sales Associate to join our team in Salem Oregon. Our established company sells and delivers material for various landscaping jobs including residential and commercial. A successful candidate will possess excellent people skills and have prior experience in customer service. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Weekend positions available.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Must possess professional communication skills
– Detailed oriented, familiar with point-of-sale transactions
– Accurate cash handling with strong math skills.
– Problem solver working independently and with others to resolve issues & take appropriate action.
– Ability to maintain a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
– Able to work weekends and in inclement weather.
– Driver’s license w/ clean record preferred but not required.
– Assist customers in choosing the best products for their needs and projects.
– Ability to operate yard equipment to load/unload materials safely and efficiently (training available).
– Oversee correct product storage and cleanliness in the yard.
Successful candidates will be screened for the following:
– Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
– Pass a criminal background check.
Competive wage DOE, Sick/Vacation Time, Health/Dental Insurance, Holidays, and training.
Compensation: Competitive wage DOE
Employment type: full-time, part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
JOIN OUR TEAM!